Wednesday, September 16th to Saturday, September 19th
Between now and the end of Tomato Dinners we will prepare thousands of pounds of tomatoes – for sauces, ragus, gelées, waters, braises, frites, gratins, conservas, and just sliced. Until we have the menu for you on Monday, here are some past memories:
- Crudo of local king salmon with tomato-water gelée, dill pollen, and nectarine
- Fried green tomatoes with lobster remoulade
- Tortelli di pomodoro with garlic crema and rosemary crumbs
- Charcoal-grilled sun-dried tomato-stuffed pork porterhouse with pancetta– wrapped dry-farmed Early Girl tomatoes, Floriani red flint corn polenta, and salmoriglio
- Gratinata of braised San Marzano tomatoes with Gigande beans, pork skin, and garlic sausage
- Cioppino of Chilipepper rock cod with heirloom tomatoes
- Jonathan apple-green tomato tarteTatin with crème fraîche
We’re getting hungry over here. Our Tomato Dinners are from Wednesday, September 16th through Saturday, September 19th.
Reservations are starting to fill up! To get a good time, reserve now.